I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

07 October 2007

It Only Takes a Spark


~~~~ Stressed

I'm watching the Indians play the Yankees for the playoffs. I can't handle this. I am not cut out for sports. They're too much for me to take.

I signed up for efx2blogs again. Keith hasn' transfered my posts yet so I haven't really begun to think about switching yet. I just can't decide. It seems like so much work considering the effort I put into this blog. *Sigh* My Grandmother comes down this week. I really don't want to deal with her. That's awful, I know. She's my Grandma and I should be happy she's coming but I just don't know what to do with her when she comes. Oh well, it's just three days, she'll be back at the hotel early every day. I should still have time to get my work done and enjoy my days too.

Today Stephanie and I went to the Cincinnati Art Museum. Their Egyptian Exhibition was very unimpressive. It was poorly organized and even more poorly labeled. I mean, in comparison the Cairo Museum was concise and informative! Oh well, we had fun and it was free (always a good thing). If I ever need to get away I can see myself going back myself. Because, let's be honest, that's what I do. I do think that the museum should take on interns below Grad School so I can fix their Egyptian area. It was just that sad.

It makes me sad but I really don't have much hope for my Tribe. :(

Watching: Cleveland Indians at New York Yankees

0 Free for All: