I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

14 October 2007

But you know happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.


~~~~ Okay

Stephanie says we're hung over from abroad. It's a very interesting way to put it but I think she's right. Things just seem kinda off. There's nothing to look forward to anymore, not like last year. I have no idea what to do with my life anymore. I'm going to Grad School, I know that. But where? And for what? All of a sudden I'm growing up really quickly. *Sigh*

To revert to an easier time where I wasn't worry about this kind of stuff I've started to reread the Harry Potter books... again. Now I'm hooked... again. It's so easy to forget about my life and how potentially disappointing it could become when I'm reading a good book. And the Harry Potter series are definitely some good books. On book 4 at that moment but that'll change very quickly. Then I got a real Potter-itch and I'm watching the third movie right now. It's so comforting.

Why do I have the tendency to push away those who seem to care about me? Maybe it's because they only seem to care...

Currently Watching: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

0 Free for All: