I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

06 October 2006

You Don't Need to Compromise


~~~~ Nervous

In less than two hours I'll be sitting in Upham with my parents talking to Dr. Peterson. I'm sooo nervous. I'm not really sure what I have to be nervous about but I have a feeling there's something. What if my parents embarass me infront of one of the professors in my departmental major? What if he says something that makes my parents find AUC totally out of the question. At least I'm not expected to do anything. I just have to sit there in silence... praying all the time! I'm just hoping to won't take too long. Knowing my parents they probably have like two questions. He'll answer them in like 20 minutes and we'll be done. Yeah, that's hopeful wishing! I know there's no real point in worrying about it but you know I will! *Deep breaths*

This week started exciting and now it's ending awkwardly. What with this meeting and that geology lab hike I had last night... *groan* why does that kind of shit always happen to me!?!?! Well, at least it's over and I don't have to go to lab for two weeks... and I get to see Chanda in 7 days!

Everything's gonna be alright...

0 Free for All: