I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

24 August 2004

It Starts...

School started today… *Boo Hiss* My summer went by too fast and I don’t want to go back.
1st period: A.P. Biology. I still really wish I could have taken Physics instead. But Mrs. Vinion said that she’s aiming for all of us to get at least 4’s so I guess I won’t mind getting a leg up on my college credits. But I had homework tonight! IT’S ONLY THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! I hope I have a good time.
2nd period: Zoology. Oh my gosh, I think this class is gonna be sooo much fun! Micah’s in my class and Mr. P teaches it! I get to go to the zoo with Micah! That’s so cool!
3rd period: World History. Another *boo hiss* class. I don’t think I’d mind it that much except that the man who teaches it, Kilbreathe, is a total pedifile. He arranges girls in the front of the class who wear short skirts. On top of that his questions are “selective answers” meaning that all the multiple choice questions are right but you just need to know which question he wants. All this for a class you’re required to take. Then to top it all off, Kilbreathe announces he’s only gonna teach us European History! You know what that means… NO EGYPT!!! It’s so sad that was the only reason I was looking forward to this class. Nothing seems to be going right in this class.
5,6th Period: FST. Also called Functions, Statistics, and Triginometry. It’s with the same teacher I had last year, Raff-Angert so I’m not expecting anything suprising.
7,8th period: Study Hall. I so want to get this changed to an I.S. Anthropology!
9th period: Latin II. I was looking forward to this class all day and I was a little crushed to walk in and see that there were 37 people there! That’s the biggest class I have and she’s just not gonna be as much fun. Sidle will be very over extended, not very fun.
Finally, 10th Period: Band. Same old song and dance there. Nothing new!

So that was my day today. Tom and I went back-to-school shopping after school and I did all my homework (A.P. Bio & FST) and now I’m sitting here eating Kettle Corn *yum*. As my homeroom teacher said today: “Just 180 days left of this bull shit and you’re out of here forever”.

I can’t wait.

0 Free for All: