I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

18 August 2004

Lord of the Rings... is it really that bad?

I’ve heard it all before… that the Lord of the Rings cartoon is the worst thing ever but my curiosity has gotten the best of me and I have to see it once. Am I really that stupid ofr wanting to see it? Oh well, I’ll update you tomorrow…

I haven’t been really writing much lately. I guess my life as relapsed back to my school life and it’s become so boring for me I don’t feel like I have anything to write about. Today I woke up at 8:00 and took my puppy for a walk. Then I did some stuff at home before I needed to leave for a speech and debate picnic at 2:30. I never got a letter telling me that there was a picnic today so I kinda have a feeling Altoff doesn’t want me back but too bad! I’m gonna stick it through (it’ll look good on college applications). Then I went to Tom’s and we rented the Lord of the Rings for tomorrow morning. We took Oliver for a walk and watched the Olympics (I’m actually watching them right now also). Band was tonight [ul]again[/ul] but there was a horrible t-storm and we were stuck inside for the entire three hours. There was even a tornado warning but it wasn’t anything serious. I made pudding today so when I got home I had some of that *yummy*.

Tomorrow I need to memorize “Rubber Duckie” for band. Other then that I’m going over to Tom’s for the movie and lunch and then another two-a-day band. I’m so sick of band! Oh well, two more days.

0 Free for All: