I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

17 August 2004

Chillin'

My dread slowly begins to mount… band starts in 25 minutes! I can usually tolerate the 6-9 band but I absolutley hate the 2-4. It’s so pointless. I know my music fine, thanks. But I have to go anyway. At least I think I get out of fairday this year! I want to go visit Miami University sometime and that day seems like the best day. So no fair for me! Yay!

I tried so hard to wake up at 7:30 today but I just couldn’t do it. I finally dragged myself out of bed at 8:40 because I had to be at Tom’s by 9:00 to do his hair for his senior pictures. Then I went home and went back to sleep for another 2 hours or so. But now I’m sitting here with only 22 minutes before band :’( and I’m all showered and I even at lunch. I need to work on memorizing Pirates of the Caribbean today because it’s due tomorrow. So I’ll probably be doing that in between the 2-4 and 6-9 band. Maybe I’ll get it memorized during the 2-4 but there are a lot of solis I need to learn and that might take abnormally longer. Oh well! Yesterday I ate dinner after band and that works better for me then before so I think I’ll do that from now on. I’ll just have a quick snack before I go. Sounds good to me! Well, I’m off to savor my last 19 minutes of freedom.

Later!

0 Free for All: