I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

26 August 2004

Nothing to do... So Weird

I’m in this quasi-denial because I actually can’t think of a single thing I could do. I’m so use to having homework that having a study hall is just baffling my mind! I haven’t had one since freshman year. It’s kinda nice. I don’t think I’ll be all that disappointed if I don’t get my I.S. arranged. I guess I could study for my A.P. Bio quiz tomorrow but I feel quite comfortable with the material - it’s all review from last year’s chemistry class… covalent boding and all that lovely stuff.

After school today I went with Tom to see the slide show of his senior pictures. When I went for mine they played “Man, I Fell Like a Woman” by Shania Twain and I had to know what they play at the boy’s showings (I was kinda hoping it wouldn’t be Shania). It turns out it was some country song about the time of your life or something… I don’t really listen to country so I have no idea who it’s by. Actually I felt like posting my favorite song, Evanescence’s Everybody’s Fool. Here it is:

perfect by nature
icons of self indulgence
just what we all need
more lies about a world that

never was and never will be
have you no shame don’t you see me
you know you’ve got everybody fooled

look here she comes now
bow down and stare in wonder
oh how we love you
no flaws when you’re pretending
but now i know she

never was and never will be
you don’t know how you’ve betrayed me
and somehow you’ve got everybody fooled

without the mask where will you hide
can’t find yourself lost in your lie

i know the truth now
i know who you are
and i don’t love you anymore

it never was and never will be
you’re not real and you can’t save me
somehow now you’re everybody’s fool

*sigh* good stuff.

Oh, I took a quiz today… “which nazgul are you?” and I posted the result in my gallary. The one all about me… check it out!

I think now I’ll go to my downstairs computer and delete some of the songs I have on it. I have like 500, which isn’t really enough (you can never have too much music) but I only have 200 MB worth of memory left (which is like nothing). So I need to get rid of like 100 songs asap. Hey! Something to do!

0 Free for All: