I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

15 July 2007

There's This Story


~~~~ Creative

For years now I've had this story in my head... I wish I could get it out. It's so well developed. It's about this girl... she's the daughter of gods but she isn't really a god because these gods aren't really suppose to have children... they just aren't suppose to be capable. But against all the odds she's born and now she has a choice. Will she spend her entire life at home with her parents and the other gods, living safe and secure but bored, or will she use powers she has and go off to different worlds helping others in their most desperate hour? I know, it kinda sounds corny when I put it in those words but, hey, I guess that's why I've never actually written it down. She also has a twin brother that decides to stay with their parents while she goes out on her adventures. Her parents also send her a guardian animal that can assume any form he wants but his true form is a great orange dragon.

The problem is I have an extremely over-active imagination... even at 20. Ha! I think I want to write all this down but I just don't know if it's worth reading. By myself or by others. :confused: *sigh* I have a great respect for authors just because they have the patience to get all their thoughts and ideas down on paper. Maybe I have ADD? Sometimes I start writing but I just get bored so quickly... guess long term writing just isn't for me.

0 Free for All: