I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

19 July 2007

Baseball Game of the Year


~~~~ Exhausted

It's official, I can't watch the Cleveland Indians, they lose. I had a really great time with Lindsay though, I heart hanging out with her. We established our three favorite players:

Josh Barfield

Franklin Gutierrez
and (of course)

Grady Sizemore.
Now I'll stop paying attention because then they'll keep doing well.

I bought myself a journal yesterday. I'm gonna start writing in it with anything and everything I can think of. Right now I just have a few poems but I hope I can get up to short stories soon. I think I'm gonna work on my painting too and put a couple of my works of, well, art, I guess, into it. I guess I'll call it my Life Book. I'm kinda in love with my book. Watched Young Adamlast night. It was thought provoking but it was a little choppy and lacked a certain continuity all in all not my favorite movie. I signed up for a two week free trial of Netflix to get a couple of the indie movies I've been meaning to watch. I'm just tired of waiting on the library and then when I get the movies having them be all scratched up. The library is really only truly good for books... not that I'm complaining or anything though.

This weekend I'm heading up to Cleveland for Coldstone Cake with Lindsay and Steffie then Steph and I are goint to see HAIRSPRAY and then down to Miami just because we both miss the campus. HARRY POTTER IN THREE DAYS!!! I can't believe something that has been a part of my life for over 12 years is about to finally end. Please don't die Harry! :(

0 Free for All: