I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

10 October 2006

Wonder What's Wrong With Me


~~~~ Rushed

Just got out of Arabic exam. What a relief to be done. Now that midterms are starting I feel more prepared to keep going. Tomorrow I have a World History and Classics Exam. The Classics exam I'm not worried about at all. It's over the Odyssey and, thanks to Mrs. Sidle, I know that book no problem. Just to be safe though I'm meeting a girl from the class at the library to study tonight. Right now I should be doing my Alif Baa but since I got out of Arabic early I have some time to kill. Then I'm going to Italian. Then it's laundry time. Honestly I've never seen my laundry bag so full. After that I fall into my normal Tuesday routine. Homework, Rec, and shower. Then it's library study time and dinner with Brian. Yaaay for Pita Pit! Tonight my only plans are more studying and Dancing With the Stars. It's days like this that I'm glad I schedule my life well. Because I'm not stressed at all. I just have a lot to do but I already know everything I need to do so it's all good. Okay, Alif Baa time.

0 Free for All: