I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

13 July 2006

School


~~~~ Sleepy

I know I still have like a month left before I have to go back to school but it's really beginning to dawn on me that the summer's almost over. Today at work someone asked if I was scared to go back to school. I knew my answer was NO! But it got me really thinking about going back. This break has been long and now it's beginning to make me feel as if college was some crazy dream that I never actually lived. The friends I made at school now seem like a part of my life I no longer associate with only Oxford. I've seen their house, even slept there. We have done things outside of MU and we're making even more plans now. Cedar Point and the Indians have nothing to do with Miami. It's weird but everything has fallen into place so well I didn't realize how seperate my life was during school. I know my ramblings probably don't make sense but it's just weird. It makes sense to me at least!

I guess the bottom line is I am ready to go back to school and I'm definitley not scared or worried about anything. It's now just become another part of my life that's simply fabulous.

0 Free for All: