I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

07 July 2006

Oh What a Circus


~~~~ Drained

Well today has been weird. Really hard to describe. First off I've done nothing. Last night Chanda and I went to see the midnight showing of Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest. It wasn't terrible but it really wasn't anything like the first one. I enjoyed all the wit they wrote into Johnny Depp's character. There was also a preview for a new movie with Dick Van Dyke in it! I have had a crush on Dick Van Dyke since I was 5. I just think he's the best thing ever. Anyways, I got home at like 3 and was suprisingly tired. Maybe it was the fact I didn't get to sleep until 5 in the morning the day before, or maybe it was the exhausting day at work I had but I managed to stay awake until 3:30 and then I was out. Usually that means I'll sleep til noon at the latest. But I woke up at one and was still tired! I ended up snoozing until 2:30 in the afternoon! That's insane for me. I don't like the feeling of sleeping that long, it bugs me. I don't know why but I don't like it. So then I checked my mail and it turned out my book was in at the library. So I got to go get it and now I think I'll read awhile tonight. I have to work tomorrow and Sunday and that's about my weekend. Oh fun.

0 Free for All: