I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

05 July 2006

Sign Language


~~~~ Hyper

I'm really not like bouncing off the walls or anything but it's 2:30 in the morning and I really should be more tired than I am right now. I will give myself credit however. I was sick all of yesterday and I slept... and slept... and slept! So I've gained sleepy points and I guess I'm spending them now.

Today was okay. It started out with me feeling just as shitty as I did yesterday but I guess all I had to do was get out of the house and have hundreds of people thrown in my face to make me feel better. Turns out that last year for the 4th no one showed up to eat so they weren't expecting much. Few servers with big sections and only two hostesses. Needless to say it rained this year and we got swamped. Oh well, I actually kinda enjoyed it. We went on a real wait (the first one I've really experienced) and it kept me busy. After work I went to Blockbuster to pick up Season Size. Part One. Disc 3 of Sex and the City. I ran into Nick Denney there. I know I only sat beside him for one year sophmore year of science. And I know that now I'm a sophmore in college :confused: yipes. But I always feel so close to him when I see him. He makes me so happy and I just wish him the best whenever I see him. He looks good. Turns out his brother passed away last year :( but he really seems to be getting his act together. He has an interview at the College of Wooster and seems to be pretty well off because of his accounting certificate at the career center. Awww, I hope he does well in life.

Discovered Neopets. Oh, I'm in trouble.

Discovered Viggo Mortensen's book of photography on our book shelf the other day. I know Mom only bought it because she's in lust with him but I figure if I steal it and respect it for the Renaissance Man he is it'll all be good. The pictures are amazing but I really like his paintings.



You should check it out.

0 Free for All: