I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

04 February 2006

What's Love Got to do With It?


~~~~ Indescribable

This is terrible. It's 9:37 on a Friday night and here I am sitting on my bed watching Legally Blonde, by myself. I mean, my roommate is out for once so I do have the room to myself. Something I really don't get all to often but this is still kinda strange for me. Some of Steph's friends came down for the weekend so they're hanging out right now and I'm not too sure what Lindsay's doing. I told her she should come join me but I guess she's hanging out with her roommate right now. Oh well, this is kinda nice. We are going out later tonight. Rent's showing and we'll head out for that and stuff. Tomorrow Lindsay and I are getting up at 10 to check out the 1809 Room for once and then start our movie marathon. There's also a Hockey Game tomorrow and I know Steph and her friends are going and I'm sure Lindsay's going but I'm not sure if I will. I mean, I do like watching Hockey Games but I enjoy them differently from everyone else and normally I get kinda bored by the end. Lindsay always gets worried that I'm not enjoying myself when really I am but maybe I'll save everyone the stress and just not go. They always give me headaches too.

Sunday's the Superbowl. Go Seattle Seahawks!

Today I woke up at 10:30 and stayed in bed for a while. Then I got up and went to class. I did get the first Debate group for Botany. Grrr. Plus, I'm suppose to debate FOR drilling in Alaska. How the hell am I suppose to do that? Then I came back for a while until English. My Professor finally came out to us. I find the longer I'm in that class the more I enjoy it. Came back here and did nothing until dinner. Steph and I went to Bell Tower. Come summer I'm not sure what I'll do without those smoothies. I may have to take road trips down here just to get one *tee-hee*

0 Free for All: