I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

02 February 2006

All of Your Fears Will Pass Away, Safe in my Arms


~~~~ Stressed

Why do the white gulls call?

Well, I don't know because it's taken me entirley too long to finish the Return of the King this time.

My iPod is finally working on my blog! Yay! I like the way it looks and it makes me feel special. I can't wait for it to update so I can see how my music preferences change from week to week.

I got a lot done today. Everything except my Botany. I can't find the website he's talking about. He calls it an electronic reserve. I just keep looking and looking but no luck. :( Humph.

Requested my Anthropology book today. I'm still kinda sad because it was one of the books I least wanted on my list but it might help me with, :eek: *clears throat* my current "predicament".

Hopefully I'll be able to go to bed early tonight. Since I don't have anything to do after Lost (which is on in t-minus 59 minutes) I should get bored pretty fast and go to sleep.

Tomorrow's Schedule:





10:15 Wake Up
11:00 Botany
12:00 Italian
1:00 Smoothie at Bell Tower - take it to Library to get some work done
2:00 Anthropology (I HOPE we don't get our tests back yet :confused: )
3: 15 Rec
4:45 Shower
5:15 Homework
6:00 History Discussion Group
6:50 Call Tom
7:20 Dinner from Market + any additional homework
8:00 Dancing With the Stars
9:30 Crumbs!

Now, if the day goes without any problems it'll be a really good day! :rolleyes:

0 Free for All: