I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

30 January 2006

The Usual


~~~~ Bored

I was taking my shower today and I realized that I have been 19 for exactly two months. Only two months. I feel like I've been 19 for ages. But, then again, I'm 1/6 of the way done with my 19th year. 1/6 of the way done with the last year as a teenager. How does this happen? I very much live in the moment. It seems like ages since I first came to college but when I think about it, I can't believe time has passed so quickly. Just like winter break. Already it seems ages since I've been home but only three weeks has passed. I'm entering my fourth week of classes already. And January is almost over. Then February, then I'll be back home in March for Spring Break. Back home, looking for another job. Something I'm really not looking forward to. I really should call my Aunt Darcey to see if I could work at the Green Leaf. I'll email her the second week of February *marks it on calendar so she doesn't forget*.

Wrote my first paper for English today. It really wasn't very good. I'm not sure what he was looking for. Just tried my best I guess. Lindsay and I watched the rest of the Lost DVDs we rented. Maybe we'll return them tomorrow. Should really be reading my Anthropology book right now. Have my first test Tuesday. Wednesday my History paper is due but I'll work on that tomorrow.
Schedule for Tomorrow:





8:15 Wake Up
9:00 Western Civ
10:00 Study in Library (Western Civ & Paper)
12:00 Italian
1:00 Lunch at Bell Tower
2:00 English
3:00 Come Back Here and Do any Italian and English Homework
4:00 Go to Rec

I'll leave the rest of the day open for surprises! :)

I ordered East Quad Delivery half an hour ago. It should be here soon. Why am I so hungry?

0 Free for All: