I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

13 February 2006


~~~~ Aggravated

*Humph* I'm not sure what's wrong I just don't feel right. That makes no sense. I've been sick all weekend. It's been nice to sleep a lot but I just kinda don't feel right. I'll take nyquill soon and hopefully get to bed at a decent hour. Still reading The Shining. It's not as bad as I feared. There's just enough lull inbetween horrifying chapters to make it bearable. And quite good to be perfectly honest. I have a feeling though, since I have less than 100 pages left it'll start to pick up real soon as I hit the climax.

Brokeback Mountain? FANTASTIC MOVIE! I want to see it again. It was son intense, romantic, and touching all at once. Plus, the cute eye-candy didn't really hurt either ;)




Tomorrow I wake up at 8:00, go to History, go to the library, Italain, get a smoothie to take back to the library, english, come back here for a little bit, rec, shower, then let the rest of my day unfold... Not very much homework would be nice. I would like to finish The Shining before Bridge of Birds comes in.

0 Free for All: