I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

14 February 2006

Happy Valentine's Day


~~~~ Hungry

And all that jazz. Woke up this morning and went to Botany. Then I took my Italian Midterm. Some parts of it I did really well and others I totally bombed, I just know it. Went to Bell Tower for lunch where some sorority girl gave me a kiss. It was cute. Went to the library and got my Botany and Italian homework done. Then went to Anthropology. My prof gave us cookies since we "separated ourselves from our valentines long enough to go to class" grrrr....

Came back and found flowers on my desk. They were from Tom :)
It turns out they traveled halfway around the dorm to get here though. The flower people called me but I was at class and didn't answer. So they gave them to my neighbors to give to me. I'm not really close to my neighbors so they took them to their friend's room who happens to live with one of my friends. They set them on their friend's desk who turned around and set them on my friend's desk who put them in my room when she got back. Few. That was exhausting and kinda humorous.

Tonight Lindsay, Steph, and I are going to Panache for dinner and then to Hall to see Ballet NY. I'm quite excited really. Plus I'm verrrrrry hungry so I'd be willing to go, like now! FOOOOOOOOOD!

Tomorrow Lost is on :) Cheers! Thursday is Dancing With the Stars and Crumbs and this weekend is a three day weekend! Is it sad I count my days by what tv shows are on? It's college, I need some way to pass the time other then school work!

0 Free for All: