I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

05 December 2005

I Can't Believe


~~~~ Pleased

I can't believe this weekend went by so fast. There was basically none of the sitting around and doing nothing that I've come to associate with weekends and Miami U. It was a very nice weekend though. Friday we went to Taco Bell and Kroger. Always a good time -- never dull. We rented Harold and Kumar go to White Castle and, believe it or not, it was a fantastic movie. :Thank You, Come Again: Oh so funny!

Yesterday Lindsay and I went to Mary's Madness Sale and got holiday presents for friends and family. I got Alex and Kenny Miami shirts, my Secret Santa a Miami clock and stuffed bear with a shirt saying I Heart Miami, my mom the same bear only smaller, and a pretty wind chim for my Grandma. All of that for only $40! It was fantastic. Then we went to the Miami vs Michigan hockey game which was pretty insane. I have to say it was my first hockey game but I don't think it'll be my last. It was crazy to watch. I heart hockey fights :) Then we went to see Rent for the THIRD time! Amazing movie. It's coming to Cleveland in February and we're gonna get tickets. I can't wait to see it on stage again. The movie's good and everything but it can't compete with the show and I just have to see it again.

Today's been very low key. I helped Lindsay and Steffie tape their English project and that's about all I've done. I really should study for Italian and read some of my book because I really want to get that done before break but I just lack all motivation. I've been watching movies all day! I have to go to the library tomorrow and I'll get all my work done then -- really, I promise! We're getting East Quad delivery tonight and for some reason that really makes me excited. Is it sad that that's the highlight of my day? NO! Because that means I haven't had to do anything else all day!

0 Free for All: