I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

03 December 2005

*Cheers*


~~~~ Okay

It's marvelous to have my blog back. I've missed it bunches and bunches.

It's the weekend and that makes me happy. I've basically been asleep all day. I woke up at 8:15 for my 9am but after class got out I came back to my dorm and went back to sleep. So here I am, still in the dorm. It's very warm and comfy here all curled up in my blankets, and it's very cold and windy outside so I'm very happy here. I don't have any plans until later tonight so maybe I'll just stay here! We're making a Taco Bell / Kroger run but that isn't until Steffie gets back from dance. Tomorrow we're getting some Christmas shopping done and going to see Rent again. Ah, Rent. One of the best movies EVER!

Only 13 days until I'm home for the holidays. I'm really excited and looking forward to it. I love it here. My friends are great, the school's fantastic, and the freedom's unbelievable. But I miss home too and Chanda'll be home this time and I haven't seen her since August. I just want finals to be over and the holiday spirit to begin. Only 19 days until Yule!!!!

0 Free for All: