I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

04 November 2005

BOOOOOOOOOOO!


~~~~ Aggravated

I thought I had my life figured out. I was so excited. I was gonna double major in Anthropology and History with a minor in an area concentraition of Africa. But now I'm not sure. I went to talk to my academic advisor and she told me the two Anthropology classes I want to take this semester are already filled. Boooooo! I knew this was gonna happen. After all, there is only one section in each of them. Now I need to sit down and figure everything out agian. I thought I had done this already! I was so excited. Oh well, I guess it isn't the end of the world. If I don't get into the Anthro classes I'll get all my Miami plan shit out of the way and possibly pick up some History classes or look into the Religion classes or some of the International Stuides stuff. I just feel weird taking a semester off of my major. It seems like I should have at least one Anthro class every semester. Well, my advisor didn't seem too worried about it. And if she isn't there isn't a reason why I should be, right?

I just got back from taking my Environmental Biology test. It went pretty well. Some of the more complex terms I had some difficulties with but generally it went well. In half an hour I'm off to take my Italian quiz. I've taken so many quizzes in that class I can barely get worked up about it. I really don't have any homework to do. Sometime this weekend I'll probably have English and possibly Italian but I'll save most of it for Monday when I go to the Library. So I guess after Italian I'll come back here and find some other classes to take. I'll make two more schedules. One with the other Anthro class and a History class, and the other with a History class and possibly a humanites or some other class the fulfills a Miami Plan section I haven't completed yet. Why can't my life just be easy and I'm able to take all the classes I want!? Oh well, life isn't easy, right?

At least tonight the quad's doing a Kroger and Taco Bell run. We haven't done anything as the quad for a while and I think it should be fun. Plus, Taco Bell makes everything better!

0 Free for All: