I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

06 November 2005

Bill Cosby


~~~~ Full

I'm just killing time until Bill Cosby tonight. This weekend's parents weekend and most everybody's parents are here -- except mine. "I'll make my own parents weekend." is what my Dad told me when I asked if he was planning to come to parents weekend. Oh well, I don't really mind too much. [cut]Lindsay's parents didn't come either so I thought we'd have a nice weekend together but that's not what she had in mind. There are basically only four words I've heard from her this weekend. "I have no parents." Look, I'm really sorry your parents couldn't make it down here this weekend but I want to be here and make you feel better. But obviously I'm not good enough and anytime I try to make things better is a worthless attempt. You know, I'm really trying here. My parents aren't here either and I thought we could have a nice weekend together. Just the two of us. We could do all sorts of fun things together and I could help you any way I can. But just like the other times I've tried, it's never enough and I'm not appreciated. That's it. You make me feel unappreciated. You use to be my best friend here and I felt so very close to you. But lately I'm not worth shit in your eyes. Thanks. That's all I can say. Thanks.[/cut]

*Went off on rant... cut it so you have to view full entry to see it. I feel better now*

So I'm going to Fiesta Charra with Becca and her parents for dinner and then it's off to Bill Cosby. I think it should be good. I mean, it's Bill Cosby, he's amazing! I just hope I'm hungry enough for Fiesta Charra. I had Quiznos like 2 hours ago but I'm still stuffed. Maybe I shouldn't have eaten anything... Boooo! I have to be hungry enough for Fiesta Charra!!!

0 Free for All: