I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

08 November 2005

This Week Has Started Out Splendidly *note sarcasm*


~~~~ Distressed

I can't believe my week started like this. I lost both the b and v keys on my laptop keyboard. I called the MU IT guys and they told I had to call IBM and see what they said. So then I sat on the phone with some sweet little man with a Georgian accent for half an hour and finally he was able get a new keyboard shipped to me. It seemed like an awful lot of work to replace the entire keyboard on my laptop for two missing keys (espeically since I still have the keys and it seems to me that they'd be easy to replace) but that's what he said he'd do so I guess I shouldn't complain -- I'm getting the problem fixed afterall. Today though I guess I'm glad I'm getting a new keyboard because now my c key and my space key aren't working very well. The c key is very hard to push and the space key only works half the time. I seriously fucked up my laptop! I never realized how much I use the b and v keys until now. So anyways, they're shipping it home and I told my parents not to worry about it and I'll just fix it when I come home but now I'm beginning to wonder if I can last for two weeks with my laptop like this. It's the space bar that's getting to me the most. I hope I can. It's just not worth having it shipped here if I'm coming home soon.

Not sure what I'm doing tonight. I'm at the library right now and I just finished all my homework so I won't have much to do when I get home. Steffie and Lindsay are planning on going to the rec sometime today but I'm not sure if they want me along. They planned going without me and Lindsay only casually mentioned it to me so I think I'm on my own tonight. That's mostly okay with me. I'm not really one to go to the gym and I'd probably just hold them down. Especially Steffie. She's a lot more athletically conscious then I am. I don't know what's really wrong with me right now. I don't think I feel left out of anything in particular. I miss home and my boyfriend a lot. I feel as if Lindsay doesn't want anything to do with me lately and Becca's with Tish all the time. Steffie likes her quiet time just as much as I do so I tend to let her be a lot. I think I'm mostly bummed about the Lindsay situation. I just can't do anything right concerning her as of lately. I wish I knew what to do but whatever I tend to try it always backfires. Maybe I'll let her be too. I really love my friends here and I think they're great but there are times when I don't know how to act around them yet. There are times when I do things all wrong. I need a break. I need Thanksgiving. 15 days left. I hope things get better when we come back from break.

0 Free for All: