I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

02 November 2005

Happy November!


~~~~ Happy

November seems to be a month of good things and reasons to be happy. First off, everything is peachy keen in the dorm again. Hostilities have been worked out and drama has subsided. I like days when everyone is friends and conversations, silences, and everything in between is comfortable. I just hope it stays this way for longer then a few days. This weekend I get to see Bill Cosby. Bill Cosby is freakin amazing and I think it should be really good. Becca's going with me and we have great seats. I also have to register for classes for next semester this week. I don't know why but registering always makes me happy. I just seem so efficient when I register for classes. Just no 8 ams this semester. 8 ams? BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

In just 21 days I'll be home. I haven't really missed home but the idea of getting to go home is very exciting. Even though Chanda won't be home, everyone else will and Tom has something special planned for my birthday (which is in 28 days, by the way!) all I want is sushi from our favorite restaurant... or Panera Bread. Ooooo, I MISS Panera Bread!!! And, I'll get a bedroom to myself for a while. Oh, really need that, really really. I'm a terrible person and can't handle roommates. That's why I'm signing up for a single room next year. We're currently dorm shopping. If you know of good dorms at Miami University let me know :)

Right now we're looking at the four dorms near Bell Tower, come on, it's Bell Tower, do I need to explain anything else? Unfortunatley, one of them's Swing. That's all I need. Hearing my Dad for an entire year, "MY DAUGHTER'S IN MY OLD COLLEGE DORM!!!" Awww, but it would make him sooo happy. Maybe we will, if it's not a sorority dorm, that is. That might dampen the whole shock that I'm NOT working at the Brush next summer. No way in hell. I hated the Brush. Thinking back, I'm not sure how I handled it. I was soooo miserable there never again. Never ever.

0 Free for All: