I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

21 October 2005

There's a Reason I Joined the Anti-Drama Club


~~~~ Pleased

I joing the anti-drama club on facebook for one reason and one reason alone... I DON'T LIKE DRAMA! Oh well, even as I type this the drama is dissolving and it's all getting better. At least, I hope it is... eeep!

Well, I for one feel a lot better about myself. I'm not as despressed and upset as I have been lately, especially since Tom left. I feel like it might all just work out. I keep checking the ride board for anyone going to New York but I haven't seen anyone lately. I would really like to go up and visit Tom. Right now I think I have a very negative image of Hamilton in my head. Just because Tom isn't very good at describing things :P

Tonight we're trying some restaurant on campus called Panache. I have no idea what it is other then it's suppose to be sit down dinning which is real exciting believe it or not. This weekend should be nice as well. Just quiet and relaxed. We're gonna make cinnamon buns and take our ritual run to Kroger and Taco Bell. I feel like it's been ages since we've done that so it's exciting. I think the weekend will dissolve a lot of the drama too which will be nice. I hope 1 am breakfast will still be up and running in eight and a half hours... I miss my Naked drinks!

0 Free for All: