I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

23 October 2005

Ewww


~~~~ Icky

It's just one of those days. I woke up at 12:30 and watched tv. But I think I fell asleep again because the next thing I new it was 2:00. I did manage to drag my booty to the market and get a pretzel for lunch but I've spent the rest of the day infront of the tv watching VH1. Becca's with Tish, of course, Steffie's Grandma came down for a visit, and I'm pretty sure Lindsay is still asleep. I have no idea what I'm gonna do today. Right now reading sounds good. I've almost finished The Fall of Atlantis. That's the one thing that doesn't make me very happy about college. It takes me ages to finish books and I hate that. It shouldn't take me this long to finish a 500 page book! It's been like a month since I started it and I hate that. I'll finish it today. That'll make me feel better. Maybe I'll watch a movie tonight. I'm not sure if anyone will be very socail today, with me at least, so I'll make plans have an enjoyable day by myself. Last night Steffie, Lindsay, and I watched Casablanca and Gone With the Wind. I've seen Gone With the Wind but Casablanca was really good. I think Gone With the Wind would be just as good if it wasn't as long. Oh well, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

Tomorrow maybe I'll take my homework to the library. I heart the library. It's a break from excessive estrogine levels, it's quiet, and, my personal favorite reason, it's filled with books! Wow, it's one month exactly until I'll be home. I don't really miss home but I would like to see Shelby, sleep in my own bed -- in my own room alone, and take a shower without flip flops. Having my mom do my laundry won't be a bad perk either :)

0 Free for All: