I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

19 October 2005

The Green Day Concert


~~~~ Blank

Yesterday I went to the Green Day concert with Carolyn and some of her new friends from Earlham. I had a great time. The concert was amazing and, at one point I was convinced it was never gonna end! We were extrememly late, like an hour and half but it ended up being all good because we missed the sucky opening band from Wisconsin. We came really close to catching one of Tré's drumsticks but we were beside some West Virginia-hickish people and we thought it better just to let them have it. They were creepy... I'm convinced the chick would have bitten me for the little piece of wood! Oh well, it was still really worth it and a lot of fun -- especially after! That was probably the best sleep I've had since I got to college -- stopped hanging out with Billy!

I took some pictures while I was at the concert. A lot of them are blurry and not too hot but some of them are pretty good... especially some of the close-ups of Billie Joe! Here's a link to my photobucket since modblog's galleries don't work *grrr* Green Day Concert

0 Free for All: