I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

17 October 2005

The Best Weekend Ever


~~~~ Upset

I don't think I could have asked for a better weekend. He came down and it was the best experience ever. We spend all Saturday and most of today together. I showed him the campus, we ate at Shriver, we even kissed under the arch at midnight. That had to have been the happiest I've been in a long time. I didn't realize how much I really missed him until he was here and I realized it was soon time to say good-bye. This weekend went by so fast. I just wish he was back here again and he could me in his arms. Waking up beside him was one of the best experiences of my life. I hate that we chose to be independent and went off to different colleges 10 hours away. I hate not being able to see him. I miss him so much and I just want to be with him again. I had no idea I would get this upset, I wish I wouldn't get this upset. I have great friends here and I'm really happy. I heart the quirky quad and I know they'll always be there for me. I just forgot how wonderful he was and I want to see him again. And I will, in 38 days.

On a lighter note, the Green Day Concert is tomorrow and I get to see Carolyn. I'm looking forward to that

0 Free for All: