I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

14 October 2005

New Location!


~~~~ Pleasant

This is a change! Today I'm blogging from King Library. My Environmental Biology class got out waaay earlier then I was expecting and I had some time to kill before Italian. I really like this library. I wish it was closer to home. Speaking of home, I get it to myself this weekend. Tomorrow I'm sleeping in until like 3 in the afternoon! It's gonna be a marvelous day to myself. Tonight I'm gonna get allll my homework done so I don't have to worry about it the rest of the weekend. I have a lot to do but I think I can manage. Especially with the room to myself. I don't know why, even when it's absolutley silent, I still get more done when I'm in the room alone. Strange, I know.

Tom'll be here around 2 on Saturday. I was gonna take him to Bell Tower for lunch but it turns out BELL TOWER'S CLOSED FOR BREAK! WTF? Oh well, boring old Shriver it is I guess. I'm gonna see if he'd be willing to take me to the Panera Bread about 45 minutes away. I know it's a long way for food but hey, it'd be an adventure, we'd be together, and IT'S PANERA BREAD! Sunday he's suppose to take the quirky quad to Wal-Mart. I hope he has a lot of gas in his tank ;)

Monday I'm going to a Green Day concert with Carolyn and some of her friends from Earlham. It's in Dayton and one of her friends can't go so they're swinging by and picking me up. This is really intelligent. I'm going to a concert that won't get me home until about 3 in the morning and I have an 8am the very next day. Smaaart one I am! Oh well, it's Green Day, it's College, and you only live once.

0 Free for All: