I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

12 October 2005

I'm Such a Brat


~~~~ Grumpy

I guess it can't be helped. And at least I'm not so much of a brat that I can't admit it. A little privacey, that's all I ask for. Make some friends, join some clubs, get off your butt and do something every once in a while. PLEASE!

Tom's coming to visit in four days. I need to go to the bursars office and get him a parking permit. *Sigh* for two whole days I'm gonna have full access to a car. Oh, we're driving EVERYWHERE. I don't really have any special plans right now but we'll figure something out. I get to play tour guide again because I don't think Tom's ever seen the campus before. Hopefully this tour will go better then the Sean / Megan one. I guess it will, I'm not trying to convince him to come here!

Today if I can I need to run to the library to return my CD and possibly return the videos we rented this weekend. The only problem is everyone else is quite busy today. That means I'd have to go by myself. I'm not sure if I like that idea but I may do it just for something to do after Italian. The only homework I'll have is English and Italian and I'm not particularly eager to do either those things. The alone time may be nice anyway. 2 and half days away!!!! This is do-able, I hope.

0 Free for All: