I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

10 October 2005

A Return to Civilization


~~~~ Full

My parents came down for the weekend and they were wonderful enough to take me and the rest of the quad to the mall. I got a new pair of pants, a beatles tee, a pretty lacey pink top, and some earrings. It was a lot of fun. Then, we went to The Cheesecake Factory for some yummy food. I had a veggie pasta and, of course, cheesecake. I tried the caramel apple streusal cheesecake. Oh my, if I could orgasm, I would have. I think Steffie did though. She got chocolate peanutbutter cookie dough cheesecake. It's like it was made for her and only her. The look on her face was pure bliss. Fortunatley, I have lots of yummy leftovers sitting in my fridge right now. That makes me veeerrrry happy.

I was suprised to discover how much seeing my parents affected me. Now I have that original freshman homsick feeling all over again. I think it's more of the thought of an empty room, clean shower, my bed, and my puppy Shelby then anything else really. One of those things I'll get next weekend and it's the only I really miss (other then Shelby) so I'll be okay. I just spend extra time with the quad and feel all better.

Tomorrow Becca and I are going to Shriver to get tickets to the Billy Cosby show. He's coming November 5 for Parent's weekend. Bill Cosby for $33 isn't bad at all. I think I have a lot to do this week. Right now I should write at least three pages in my English journal, do my Italian, and put together all my stuff for IDS. I think I may have an Italian project on Bologna due this week. It may be next week though. Oh no, oh no, getting stressed. Deep breaths. It's not all due tomorrow. I don't know how Becca procrastinates. I can't handle it!

0 Free for All: