I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

08 October 2005

It's About Time!


~~~~ Silly

I've been getting very tired of only posting in my Live Journal. I missed you ModBlog! Talked to Chanda today. Found out one of our good friends is gay. As soon as I listened to the voice mail I knew exactly what she was talking about but I'm really happy for him. It turns out he had a boyfriend over the summer and he's an Abercrombie and American Eagle model!!! Holy shit! I wish I could bag a model... or an athlete... Grady Sizemore in particular (note currant mood).

Tomorrow my parents are coming down... joy and rapture. Oh well, they're taking us shopping and us in all our freshman glory do not have cars and therefore are really looking forward to the trip. We're also bowling tomorrow. It's a benefit bowl for Big Brothers Big Sisters so not only are we bowling but we're bowling for a cause. Tonight I think we're staying in because it's like 45 degrees outside (boo, hiss Ohio!) and it's just too cold to go out. We rented The Rocky Horror Picture Show and I think we'll watch that... and play Mario Cart, of course!

I can't wait to get my full blog up and running again! I missed my little corner of the internet!

0 Free for All: