I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

30 September 2005


~~~~ Calm

I have my academic adivisng meeting in t-minus 35 minutes. Woo-hoo I'm uber excited, can't you tell? I mean, I just want to register for my classes, know what I'll take and leave it at that. That'd be nice. But noooo, we have to sit down and talk about our 'goals'. Screw goals. I discussed them with the head of the Anthropology department and I know I got farther with her then I would with any chick who lives in my dorm. My dream schedule for next semester?
Well, here it is:
Archeological Anthropology 212
Biological Anthropology 255
Arabic 101
Geology 111
Geology Lab 115
Classic Greece 101

Oh, my idea of a good time! Of course I have some alternatives but we won't talk about those, they aren't good enough for me ;)

I have a three day weekend this week. My english class was cancelled and I have no other classes Frieday. Tomorrow I plan to walk to the Planned Parenthood, I only have two weeks left on my pill pack, and maybe do some other stuff alone. I was gonna head over to Kroger and get that freeze medicine because I had some creepy skin tag on my neck but I ripped it off today(disgusting, I know) so I guess I don't have to worry about that, oh well! Shit, maybe I can't do that tomorrow, Lindsay has to convert all my change to cash before I can go and pay. Maybe I'll just go in and talk to them tomorrow. See if I need my files transferred from Wooster or if I need to entirely start over, you know, get the 411. I hate going to Planned Parenthood. They're always so nice but in a "poor girl's gonna be pregnant by 20" way. Ummm, I haven't had sex in a year, I just take the pill to control my killer cramps! I swear! Oh well, I guess I'm the exception other then the rule in this scenerio. *sigh* I hate this, why can't the online birth control be legitimate? Oh well, I just have to swallow my pride and go check it out. Maybe I should write a check to the bursars office and use that cash. My parents just put $60 into my checking account. I'll take $40 out for tomorrow. That'll get me two packs, or an appointment and a pack. Or if the prices are different down here, maybe more! *cheers* Money's a bitch, I hate it!

t-minus 20 minutes...

0 Free for All: