I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

02 September 2005

This May Get Difficult


~~~~ Busy

When I was at home I always found time, usually, every other day, to post a blog. But here, it's tough! If I'm not working on my homework, going to classes, or (the thing that takes up the most of my time) hanging out with my friends, I'm asleep! That leaves very little time for blogging. Plus, to be honest, I really don't think about it. I still want to keep my blog running and operational I just hope I'll have more time after school calms down a little and I'm use to my surroundings.

Tonight's gonna be a lot of fun. It's only Thursday but since I only have one class tomorrow and it's only 50 minutes I at 9 I figure I'll be okay staying up tonight. We're making grilled cheese sandwhiches on Lindsay's George Foreman grill and then we're heading Uptown to Sweet Temptations. It closes later this month so we wanna go before we miss out. Plus, Stephanie and Lindsay are going home for Labor Day weekend and Becca'll be in Columbus at least on Saturday for the OSU/MU game. My buddies are leaving me! Plus a lot of the other people on campus are leaving too so I'm basically losing all my friends for the weekend.

My roommate, however, will not be leaving and that's a little disappointing because I was hoping to have the room to myself for once but, oh well. Lindsay's actually giving me her key so I'll lock myself in her room and enjoy the "me time" I haven't gotten in so long. It'll be nice. I'm actually looking forward to the time I'll be having to myself now. Book reading, movie watching, sims playing ahead for me!

Anywhoo, after Sweet Temptations, Becca and her roommate are having a Cookie Party and we're watching White Chicks. So I have an eventful night ahead of me!

0 Free for All: