I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

04 September 2005

FINALLY!


~~~~ Content

I'M LISTENING TO THE INDIANS GAME!!!! I haven't gotten to do that since I went to college. Since I'm in the opposite side of the stat from the Indians none of the tv or radio stations carry the game. However, my marvelous boyfriend has an account to listen to the Indians online. I got his account info and here I am, listening to the game... Grady's in center field right now! *Yay*

So however pathetic this sounds, the revelation that I can finally listen to the Indians games again may be the most exciting part of my weekend. Yesterday and today I've been in Lindsay's room watching movies, reading my book, and playing The Sims. It's sad, I know, but I've gotten away from the world and spending some time allowing myself to regain my composure. It's a big change going from being an only child to living in a room smaller then mine at home with someone else. I'm just glad I have such great friends that trust me already... I've only known them for two weeks! Already Lindsay trusts me in her room... she knows I won't snoop through her things or do anything she wouldn't want me to do. I'm just using her bed to sleep in, her outlet to charge my laptop, and her desk to hold all the things I've brought over from my room. She's called a few times and it makes me feel good that she misses me even though she's at home with the people she's grown up with and care about. When she and Stephanie come home (notive I say come home when they come back to Miami) we're going to Coldstone Creamery *cheers* Becca should be back soon. She only went to OSU with the band and since OSU pounded Miami.... 34 - 14 I think, I have a feeling they'll try to get back to Miami asap.

It's been bothering me when I talk to Tom and Chanda that they have so many friends of the opposite sex. I feel like I'm almost not getting the full college experience since I don't have a group consisting of both males and females. I was always friends with guys at the High School. Now, sure there are the guys like Mike, Matt, Chris, Aaron, and Joe that I like and spend a little time with but I'm always with Lindsay, Stephanie, and Becca. But now I'm beginning to realize that's okay. It's not the same but these girls are possibly some of the best things to ever happen to me. They listen, they care, they do little things that I don't even think of that make our group even that more special. Like, I went to a WSMR meeting and once it got out it was dark, and Lindsay and Stephanie walked to Pearson just to make sure I didn't have to walk home in the dark. They didn't even know when my meeting would end. For all they knew they'd have to sit in Pearson for an hour waiting for me. But that was okay with them. They just wanted to be there for me. That's just amazing to me! I love my friends and I can't wait for them to come home!

Auto response from Wvane1129: I'm in Lindsay's bed. No really, I am!

0 Free for All: