I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

06 September 2005


~~~~ Anxious

Lindsay and Steph come back today. It'll be nice to go out again. I've enjoyed this weekend to myself, I really go for this away time every once in a while. But I do think it really got better since Becca got home and I know it'll only get even better now that Lindsay and Steph will be here too. I was on my LiveJournal account a few minutes ago and I read an entry Brittany made about being home. She was talking about all these people I know and love: Garrett, Beth, David, and especially Bryce. It did make me miss home a little but more then that it just made me want to see Bryce again. Garrett lost all my respect this summer and I don't think we'll ever be as close as we use to be. As everyone knows, I'm not very found of David for what he does to Carolyn and, while Beth's sweet, she isn't one of my best friends so not to see or to see her has relative indifference to me. But Bryce, Bryce is another story. I haven't spoken to him since Chanda left and I made him promise he'd find a weekend to come down to Miami to see me. I still really want him to do that but I'm not sure if he realized I was serious. Bryce is a special kid. He has this way of making you feel so special, like you're the only one in the world that matters. It'd be a nice change from the assholes here who only care about getting drunk and having sex. I've been very unimpressed my the male population of Miami as a whole. They could improve and I'm still waiting to meet those special guys who I'll form unbreakable bonds with. I should get in contact with Bryce and I should call Wally's parents to get his info. I just wanna talk to them, invite them here, see someone from home, just for a while. Not permanetly, that's not what I want at all, just because I'm a little homesick and seeing a close friend, but not someone too close like Tom or Chanda, would make it all better. Then again, Sean's coming down October 3 and I'll get to see him then! That's exciting!

0 Free for All: