I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

08 September 2005

Clubs & Activities


~~~~ Confused

I know clubs and activites are a very important part to the college experience but I just don't know how much is to much. Right now I want to get really active in Stage Left, Spectrum, and MU Democrats. Yesterday I walked out of the Stage Left meeting because all I want to do is Tech but the meeting was more of a run-through for actors. They even had a "getting to know you game." I just kinda want to show up, hang lights, rig mics, and run shows. That's what I do and what I love.

Tonight's the Democrats of MU meeting. Now THAT'S something I think I'll be doing, no question. I really enjoyed the meeting, the events planned, and everything about the club. Oh, I need to bring $17 for the meeting. I need to pay my dues and get a kick-ass t-shirt! I also have the Spectrum meeting tonight. We'll see how involved I stay in that. It's really more of a club for gay, lesbians, bisexuals, and transexuals, as it should be. I want to be involved with the group but I'll have to have more incentive then I had the last time I went to a meeting to keep coming.

I'm feeling kinda icky, almost like I want to run and hide from the world. Things were going so well and now they've just hit a dead end. I feel bad because Stephanie went home, had a great time, and now misses her friends and boyfriend. I wanna make her feel better but I know I can't replace the friends she has. Lindsay, on the other hand, went home, had a horrible time, and now is surrounded in so much drama I kinda can't handle it. I know she needs to get out all her feelings and I wanna be there for her but if she loves being here so much I wish she could talk about anything other then how much she hated being home. It's just kinda a downer. I'm sure she'll get better though. It'll just take time, for both of them. And in just a month my parents, Sean, AND Tom are all coming down for seperate visits. I'm looking forward to seeing them all, even my parents, believe it or not. As long as they bring along Shelby.

0 Free for All: