I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

10 September 2005

I GOT PIERCED!


~~~~ Sore

Finally! After all these years of saying I was gonna to it... I finally did. I got my second hole in my lobes and one cartlidge done. I really want two more but we'll see after this one heals. I went with Becca and Lindsay to the piercing place in Oxford called Vertigo. I enjoyed myself a lot but I don't think the same can be said for Becca. She's afraid of needles and even though she claimed she could do it, she completely wigged out and could only get her belly button pierced (she wanted her second lobes done too). The poor girl was the first the guy had met that freaked out BEFORE he even pulled out the needle. Lindsay just got her third lobe. She thinks she wants to go for all the way up her ear. That looks really good on some people (like her for instance) but I don't think I'd look very good. I am an anonmoly when it comes to piercing though. When I got my ears pierced for the first time my ears turned black and blue. This time I won't stop bleeding. I was bleeding when he initially pierced me, I bleed whenever I touch the rings, and I'm still bleeding now. This is just no good. We need to make a CVS run tonight and get some ear stuff but we're waiting for Stephanie to get back from her dance audition... I hope she did well!

Tonight I think will be a movie night. Stephanie's never seen Phantom of the Opera so we NEED to see that soon! And Afterdark is showing Madagscar at Shriver so we'll check that out. Just for shits & giggles.

Stop touching your ears... STOP IT!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Free for All: