I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

12 September 2005

I Get to See my Stud Muffin


~~~~ Excited

I've done nothing today. I slept until 11:30 and took forever to get up and do things. I did get to wake up Lindsay because she slept until 12:30 and that was fun. Then Steph and I also decided to wake up Becca but that plan kinda backfired because Tierionna was asleep too. I swear I thought she'd been at church! I felt kinda bad waking her up. I probably should feel bad getting impatient with Lindsay and Becca because if it wasn't for the fact that Felicia wakes up before me and then I can't get back to sleep after she gets up I'd be asleep til 1 just like them. I did get all my homework done today and I felt quite proud of that. I read a chapter in Environmental Bio and did all of my IDS. Now I'm killing time until the corridor meeting. I think Denise will give us our roommate contracts tonight. I don't think I'm really looking forward to filling these out. I hope they aren't that time consuming. I also hope this is a short corridor meeting because the Indians are playing on ESPN 2 tonight and that means I get to see my Stud Muffin! We're ordering Bruno's Pizza and having a night in. I'm very excited!

The Quirky Quad
Bonkers Becca
Looney Lindsay
Maniac Megan
Strange Stephanie

0 Free for All: