I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

29 August 2005

Oh So Helpful


~~~~ Quixotic

Believe it or not I can actually help someone with computer problems! Lindsay was having some trouble with her virus program so I helped her out. I got her a newer betterer one and set up iTunes and helped her with aim. Now she's taking all the CDs of mine that she likes and putting them on her computer. We're gonna set up a Facebook account for her next. I'm such a good friend *chessey grin*

Yesterday was just amazing. Lindsay, Stephanie, and I spent all day and we also made a new friend in a fellow McBrider named Becca. She's from California so when I said Chanda's at Pamona she knew what I was talking about! We all went to Kroger for some groceries and got caught in the pooring rain. By the time we got home we were soaked and had one of those college moments that I'll never forget.

Today we didn't really do much! We all stayed in bed for a very long time since we stayed up until 3 in the morning. But we did homework and at 4 we went to the Mega Fair at cook field. There I found all sorts of clubs to join including drama, spectrum, stage left, democrats of miami, pro-choice, SOUL, and student campus activities council. I'm not sure I'll do them all but I'll be a part of stage left, spectrum, and democrats of miami. The others may just be icing on the cake! After that was an upside down ice cream party. We went around to all the RAs and got our favorite ice cream toppings and watched Family Guy. I love Family Guy!

Tomorrow is my first IDS class and sign-ups for tech for The Rocky Horror Show. I got Stephanie and Lindsay to sign up too. I think we'll have a great time!

0 Free for All: