I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

22 September 2005

Things Are Going Well


~~~~ Contemplative

I don't know why but I thought I'd just get that out. Things are going well. I think it's because I was worried yesterday that things were going badly that now I know they aren't I just want to proclaim it to the world. I'm not sure exactly what went wrong but I just felt kinda stressed and not too happy but I'm much better now. Everything got worked out and I feel like I've grown from my experiences.

I haven't been feeling too great today unfortunatley. I'm still just feeling kinda sick and yucky and then, to make matters worse, I was stupid enough to stay up until 2:30 last night and I only got 5 and a half hours of sleep. I took a nap today from 10 to noon but I still feel kinda not so good. I'm hoping to get all my homework done tonight then I can get my laundry done tomorrow and relax. I have my Dem meeting tonight at 6:30 and LOST'S SEASON PREMIERE IS TONIGHT AT 9!!! After that though, it's bed for me. I hope to get my Anthropology and Environmental Bio done before Dems then I have about an hour a half to do my Italian, English, IDS, and take a shower. Not gonna happen but I'll figure something out. Just take it one step at a time. You'll get everything you need to get done eventually, you may just not get into bed at 10:30 like you were hoping. 10:30, what a fools dream!

0 Free for All: