I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

24 September 2005

Random Fruit?


~~~~ Silly

It's a no-no and I like it? Oh goodness, this Gunther kid is strange. Right now, Bonkers, Looney, and I are watching some music videos on the internet by Gunther. One of the song's all about touching his tra-la-la, his ding-dang-dong. Ummm, pause for awkward silence.

**********************************

Anywhoo, Tom's present came today. I went to pick it up at Wells and now it's sitting all packaged up waiting for me to mail it to him. I'll tell you what it is after I'm sure he's gotten it. I slept until 1 today. Well, that's a lie. First I went to class from 9 to 10 and then I went to bed until 1. Tonight we're going to see Bewitched at Shriver then we're taking the bus to Taco Bell. I think that's all we're really doing. I'm not sure, we've thrown a couple ideas around but we probably won't do them. Tomorrow we might go to Houston Woods and shoot bows and arrows but I'm not sure how we'll get there. I'll talk to Denise, she's the bestes RA ever. I heart Denise.

0 Free for All: