I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

20 September 2005

My First Sick Day


~~~~ Sick

Today is the first day I've been sick here at college. I'm pretty sure I just have a cold but I still don't like being sick. I decided to stay home so I didn't have to deal with my normal sick for weeks on end deal. I actually feel a lot better now and I think I made the right choice staying home. I really should start thinking of homework no though because I have a lot to do. Let's see, in the order of what I need to get done, it goes like this:





Anthropology: Read Chapter
Environmental Biology: Read Chapter
Italian: Do Exercises
English: Blackboard Discussion
IDS: Read chapter & journal for this week and do one for next week too.
Also, write journal about meditating.

I need to write everything out and then it all makes so much sense. Today's Tom's brithday. He's the big 19. That means in 2 months and 10 days I'll be 19 too. In 14 days Sean's coming down to Miami to visit, in 19 days my parents will be down here and in 26 days Tom will come down for his visit. October should be a very good month. I think I'll put off my homework until after dinner. I don't have anything to do after classes today except for a Shriver run so I'll do that and have supper too. Then I'll come back, finish my homework, and make an early night. I don't think I've been getting enough sleep and that's half my problem with getting sick. My immunity is way low and I can't handle it. I'm kinda looking forward to classes tomorrow, I haven't been out of the dorm for extended periods of time for quite some time now.

I think our trip to DC is a bust. It's become too much of a hassle and I don't think the Miami Dems are really going as a group anymore. It sucks but it was becomming too much work. Oh well, I tried.

0 Free for All: