I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

18 September 2005

Grrr to Life!


~~~~ Tired

This has just been a crazy weekend. We had a first major conflict as the Quirky Quad. Luckily, that's been resolved with minimum impact. Resolved with Coldstone on top of that so everything's splendid now! We actually had a pretty good night last night. We watched Ellen DeGeneras stand up comedy and If These Walls Could Talk 2. It was a very Ellen night. Steff's friend Amy came down from BG and we showed her all the highlights of campus. We showed her the arch around midnight and there were three or four couples just kind wandering around waiting for midnight. The old myth goes if you kiss someone under the arch at midnight you'll be destined to be with them forever. Seeing all these couples that much in love made me miss Tom a lot. His birthday's in two days and I won't even be there to celebrate it with him. The first time since we got together!

At one in the morning we went to our traditional breakfast (okay, so this is like the fifth time we've done it but still). On the way back we saw an ambulence pull into our dorm room. We ran back to see what was going on and it turns out my neighbor got taken away for alcohol poisoning. Let's hear it for college. I think she needed to get stomach pumped but she's back now and I think everything's okay. I just hope they have enough common sense not to party anymore. They probably don't though. I can't believe you can have the grades to get in here but lack so much common sense. Oh well, at least I know I'll never be in that position. Well, I guess I can't say that, getting drunk and getting alcohol poisoning are two completely different things. But I guess since I can't get drunk I don't drink as much thus reducing my risk of getting alcohol poisoning. Thank you genetics, you're saving my life.

Tomorrow we're heading to Hamilton for a little adventure. Tom needs a birthday/anniversary present too. I should do my homework now then. We'll be out all day tomorrow so I'll have no time to do it then. Tonight we're watching Interview With a Vampire and Monthy Python and the Meaning of Life. Pizza is on the menu as well.

I heart my friends, not flannel sheets!

0 Free for All: