I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

16 September 2005

Pleases and Thank Yous Becca



~~~~ Chipper


I stole this from Becca's Xanga... thanks for that ;)


TEN random things about me.

10. my favorite food is sushi

9. i've never had the chicken pox

8. i can't get drunk (seriously, i can drink football players under the table)

7. i've been a vegetarian for about a month (you gotta start sometime)

6. if i wake up before 8 am i need coffee or, beware!

5. even though i don't look like it, i can sing (no, really)

4. i'm a very sarcastic person but no one gets it!

3. my favorite show is Rent

2. i have a thing for curley-haired hippies with side burns

1. i'm currently wearing a bracelet i stole from becca


NINE ways to win my heart.

9. be your fantastic self (I agree, bonkers!)

8. be spontaneous

7. open your mind to everything and everyone

6. try something, at least once

5. sing with me, even if you can't

4. dance, even if you can't

3. love theatre :)

2. take long walks with me

1. buy me presents from the rainforest site


EIGHT things I want to do before I die.

8. sky dive or bungee jump

7. visit my great, great grandma (yeah, she's a ghost)

6. see Flogging Molly live

5. return to Rothenburg, Germany

4. see the Mona Lisa

3. visit Italy

2. rock climb

1. travel to egypt


SEVEN ways to annoy me.

7. say you hate things before you try them

6. stand in the middle of doorways

5. like bush

4. repeat things constantly

3. never be willing to give anything a try

2. cheat constantly

1. chomp your gum like a cow


SiX things I believe in (okay, 4 of these i stole from becca).


6. true love

5. equality

4. my religion

3. karma

2. democrats

1. fate


FIVE things I'm afraid of.

5. losing people i love

4. fear

3. ignorance

2. republicans

1. losing the rainforest


FOUR things I'm thankful for

4. life

3. the quirky quad

2. tommy

1. my religion


THREE things I do everyday

3. brush my teeth (aren't you glad?)

2. sit infront of this blasted computer

1. read


TWO things I want right now

2. tommy

1. a shower


ONE person I want to see right now

1. tommy

0 Free for All: