I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

14 September 2005

Just a Break Between Classes


~~~~ Accomplished

I had my Anthropology class today. I love that class except that it's my 8am. Although today I did get my coffee. Man, I miss coffee. I can't handle 8 am without it. Felicia's mom is coming down soon so maybe when they go to Wal-Mart I'll ask if I can tag along and I'll get myself that coffee maker I've been thinking about for a while. Or, I'll just do as I've been doing, either get my ass downstairs and use the coffee pot there or be sure to get a double shot espresso from the market. Since those are cold I can keep them in my fridge until I want them.

This afternoon I have Environmental Biology a (my favorite class) and Italian. Italian shouldn't be too bad today because there are some skits that have to be performed and we're watching a video and talking about it. It's only a 50 minute class... no problem!

After Italian Lindsay, Stephanie, and I have to go to Wells to pick up a package my mom sent me. I'm actually quite excitied to know what's in this package. My mom claims it's a bunch of "fun stuff"... whatever that means. That's why I wanna pick it up asap. I must know!

Had a pretzel for lunch today. It was possibly the best pretzel I've ever had. Miami really has good food if you know where to look.

0 Free for All: