I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

23 August 2005

They Begin


~~~~ Accomplished

Classes begin tomorrow. My very first class in college is Anthropology. I think it's a sign for my future job... I really hope I'm not part of the 60-some% that changes majors. I really wanna be happy doing what I though I really enjoyed. But I guess if I change majors it'll be for good reason and that'll make me happier then Anthropology would. So, all-in-all, everything will be okay.

Today was convocation. The ceremony was a little extreme and I just kinda wish we could have just gotten to Millet on our own but I enjoyed hearing Anne Patchet talk. Afterward we convocation was over we were suppose to attend some book discussion but me and girl I met yesterday names Staphanie got lost and we ended up just heading back to the dorm. Unfortunatley, I locked myself out of my room and Felicia did go to that discussion! So I hung out with Stephanie in her room. She brough a futon and that's just kick-ass! Then Tom called! He's back from his bonding experience and it sounded like he had a good time. I'm just glad I'll be able to talk to him again.

After that Stephanie and I went walking around and figured out where all our classes are. Tomorrow's gonna be pretty easy but when I walk to English 111 that's all the way in Western campus! That's a lot farther then just down the steps! Oh well, that isn't until Wednesday. Tomorrow I have Anthropology, Italian, and Zoo. Only three classes but one of them is two hours long so that's still a lot. I'm gonna be stressing once homework picks up... at least I think I will. Maybe I won't, that'd be nice, I shouldn't dream though!

Okay, if my Anthro class is 8:00, I'll need to leave the dorm by 7:45, just to be safe and I should get up around 7. That means I should get to bed around midnight tonight to make sure I get enough good-for-me sleep. College officially starts tomorrow!

0 Free for All: