I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

21 August 2005

Greetings from Miami


~~~~ Content

That's right. I've actually made it. I'm here at Miami University and I'm officially a college student. It's... different. I haven't really had any experiences to tell you if I love it or hate it yet but right now I'm feeling like I could do this. My only real set back as of now as been my computer. It just didn't deal with iTunes the way I wanted it to. See, it reset my iPod when I installed it so I lost all my music (that's 1000 songs kids). Major bummer. Other then that, things are going smoothly and I'm a happy camper.

Tonight I'm heading Uptown to catch a concert. Someone booked the All American Rejects so it'll be cool to see them. Maybe I'll take my camera to snap a picture or two and wave them under Tom's nose. He's a much bigger fan of the band then I am. I'm just so tired all I want to do is sleep. So much for the hearty party ideas of college kids. Yeah, you'll find me curled up in bed just trying to sleep! Well, I'm off to pick a new desktop and screensaver for my computer. Possibly digital blasphemy and lord of the rings? Maybe I'll throw some Flogging Molly if I deem it worthy. College life will be a lot better after I catch up on my sleep.

0 Free for All: