I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

19 August 2005

I Can't Believe It


~~~~ Worried

I'm officially a college student tomorrow. I can't believe it. I'm freaking out but I think for all the wrond reasons. The main reason I sorta don't want to go? I'm gonna miss my puppy, Shelby entirely too much. If she could come with me I'd be perfectly happy.

But I suppose everyone has that one thing that if they could just take that to college they wouldn't be nervous about going. I mean with most people it's something a little more normal, such as a parent, a girlfriend, or a boyfriend. Me? It's a dog.

All this week I've been doing the family thing. We went to a place called Frankenmuth, Michigan for a couple days. It was one of the most chessiest places I've ever been to. Oh well, it was a kinda fun getaway. We played mini golf and had lots of yummy food. It was reasonabley enjoyable.

I've almost finished packing. All I need to do is take a shower then pack up my toiletries. I can't believe in 24 hours I'll be lounging around my dorm room. Probably my room will even be put together. I could blog on my new lap top! Oh the fun of it!

0 Free for All: