I'm Anything But Ordinary

I'm Anything But Ordinary

01 August 2005

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame


~~~~Content

Today Tom and I went to The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It was worth seeing... once but I don't think I'll ever need to go back. I did see some stuff that belonged to Jim Morrison and Steven Tyler. That made me pretty happy. We learned all about the rock opera 'Tommy' from The Who. In marching band we played "Pinball Wizard" from the movie but I didn't know much about it. I mean, I didn't even know Elton John played the Pinball Wizard. Then we went to Legacy Village for some Gelato from La Gelateria. And we went to Beachwood just because. They have a Sweet Factory though so I bought Tom some German Raspberries. They're the best invention in the world!



We had Subway for dinner and now we're watching A Nightmare Before Christmas. I've never seen it before and I thought I should watch it before I saw The Corpse Bride. I kinda enjoy these movies. They're cute in a strange way. We're just meeting the Oogie Boogie Man. Tomorrow I think I'll finish Chanda and Carolyn's bags. I should have them done soon because Chanda's leaving for California. It's kinda strange to think that things are changing for good now but I'm still looking forward to school so much now and being out on my own that I'm not too upset. It'll all be okay now, I promise (myself).

0 Free for All: